Potter's House is a modern extension adjoining the Main House which is accessed through a connecting corridor. With its own entrance and facilities it can be totally self-contained or booked in conjunction with either the Main House or Ebenezer House. Accommodation is spread over three floors and for guests who many have difficulty with stairs, there are stair lifts to both the first floor and second floors and down to the lower ground floor conference room.
As with the Main House, you can bring your own bed linen or, for an additional charge, we can make the beds in advance of your stay. Similarly, you can ask us to provide towels, for a small additional charge. Please follow this link to look at our current tariffs for both self-catering and full board stays.
- Potter's House can sleep up to 35 in 14 bedrooms all of which are en-suite.
- For weekend bookings a minimum number of 25 adults is required.
- Duvets and pillows are provided on all beds
- Conference Room which will seat up to 150, with PA system and one microphone, digital projector, screen, TV, video & DVD and induction loop and Wi-Fi.
- Dining Room accommodating up to 50 guests
- Free Wi-Fi access is available in some areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Beverage kitchen for your exclusive use with hot water, fridge, microwave and washing up facilities.
- Comfortable Lounge
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool, sports hall, and tennis courts
- High Chairs and Cots are available on request at no additional cost.
- Laundry facilities available on request and at an additional charge
The facilities can be booked on a full board or self catering basis. We donít offer a part-board tariff but it may, in certain circumstances be possible to arrange this. Please contact us when you make your reservation and visit our downloads page for booking forms and guest bedroom lists.