The Main House
Hebron Hall's Main House is an attractive late 19th Century building, which has been modernized and updated for the 21st Century. It is a comfortable house where guests can enjoy the facilities and grounds. This is in the main a two story building with easy to climb stairs but sorry, no lift. Many of the rooms are ‘family type’ rooms with some smaller rooms for single people or couples. Those visiting for the first time are surprised and impressed by the accommodation and facilities provided at reasonable cost. Please follow this link to look at our current tariffs for both self-catering and full board stays
- We can sleep up to 93 people in 24 bedrooms all of which are en-suite
- For weekend bookings a minimum number of 50 adults is required, for Summer Camps this increases to 60 adults.
- This includes three ground floor rooms which are user friendly for disabled people
- Duvets and pillows are provided on all beds
- Conference Room which will seat up to 100, with PA system and one microphone, digital piano, digital projector, screen, induction loop and Wi-Fi.
- Free Wi-Fi access in some areas.
- Dining Room accommodating up to 100 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Beverage kitchen for your exclusive use with hot water, fridge, microwave, iron, ironing board and washing up facilities.
- Games Room with Snooker Table, Pool Table and Table Tennis
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool, sports hall and tennis courts
- Children's Crèche Room with TV, DVD & Video
- Two Lounges, one with TV
- High Chairs and Cots are available on request at no additional cost
- Beds can be made for you in advance of your stay at an additional charge
- Towels and soap can also be provided at an additional charge
- Laundry facilities available on request and at an additional charge
- A small chapel is available for personal and small group prayer and reflection.
The facilities can be booked on a full board or self catering basis. We don’t offer a part-board tariff but it may, in certain circumstances be possible to arrange this. Please contact us when you make your reservation and visit our downloads page for booking forms and guest bedroom lists.