Ebenezer House is a small detached annex a short walk from the Main House or Potter's House. All accommodation is at first floor level with large picture windows overlooking the countryside and towards the sea. This is available as a self contained unit on a self-catering basis only. It can also be booked as supplementary accommodation to the Main House and/or The Potter’s House on a self-catering basis.
Ebenezer House can be booked in conjunction with the Main House and/or The Potter’s House as additional Full Board accommodation with all meals being taken with the rest of the group. Please follow this link to look at our current tariffs for both self-catering and full board stays
- The bedrooms are not en-suite but do have washbasins with hot and cold running water. The charges are lower than other parts of the centre to reflect the fact that the rooms are not en-suite. There are three newly refurbished shower rooms.
- Ebenezer House can sleep up to 15 people in 8 bedrooms
- Duvets and pillows are provided on all beds
- Dining Room/Conference Room with accommodation for up to 30 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Comfortable Lounge
- Use of Indoor heated Swimming Pool
- Use of Small Sports Hall
- Use of Tennis Courts
- High Chairs and Cots are available on request at no additional cost
- Beds can be made for you in advance of your stay at an additional charge
- Towels and soap can also be provided at an additional charge
- Laundry facilities available on request and at an additional charge
- Please note there is no Wi-Fi access in Ebenezer House
Visit our downloads page for booking forms and guest bedroom lists.